About Gordon Choi
Gordon Choi - Entrepreneur, Developer & the Founder of Folks Analytics
Sep 2016 - ?: Folks Analytics Founder & Developer (www.folksanalytics.com)
- A Full Stack Analytics Tool that Tracks Website Data & Mobile App Data (iOS & Android)
- Pre-built Reports: 75+
- Pre-built CEO Dashboards for Quick Trends & Insights
- Full Data is Available for Download!
- Extract Data with Drag-and-Drop or SQL
- Create Custom Reports and Conversion Funnels
Apr 2014 - Aug 2016: E-Bizcamp Co Founder (www.e-bizcamp.com)
- 1. Multi-screen Data Integration & Analytics Solutions
- 2. China Mobile SEO Strategies & Analytics Workshop
Mar 2015 - Jul 2016: Web Analytics Wednesday China (a.k.a. WAW China), a non-profit organization / project in which I have been managing the operations and co-hosting the conferences.
- WAW China has local conferences that have been hosted in Shanghai & Beijing.
- WAW China’s official website, www.chinawaw.org, and official WeChat account (Account ID: chinawaw) have been sharing Internet Marketing & Web Analytics topics to the local public.
Over the years I have worked with several Internet companies in China (Shanghai & Hangzhou) and South Africa (Cape Town & Johannesburg). During my time at these companies, I have headed multiple teams including Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Analytics, Website Operations, Website Content Management & Translation, Multilingual Website Projects, and more.
- Oct 2012 - Oct 2013: HRS.cn (Hotel Reservation Services), Germany based hotel booking aggregator.
- Jun 2009 - Aug 2012: Ctrip.com, a Shanghai based company which is the largest Chinese travel booking website.
- Sep 2007 - Jun 2009: Alibaba.com, a Hangzhou based company which is the largest B2B website in China.
- Feb 2006 - Sep 2007 and Nov 2013 - Dec 2015: Clicks2Customers (C2C), a Cape Town based search marketing agency.
- Feb 2002 - Jan 2006: Slickstreet Marketing, a Johannesburg based company which does Internet marketing, including SEO, PPC, guerilla marketing and more.
Developed by Gordon Choi
Copyright @ 2006-2017 www.gordonchoi.com
Analytics Powered by Folks Analytics